Want to learn more about these cookies? Click "Settings".
TOOLS AND PARTNERS
Extending the art & spirit of PHP, Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, corporate friendly licensing, and a rigorously tested agile codebase. Zend Framework is focused on building more secure, reliable, and modern Web 2.0 applications & web services, and consuming widely available APIs from leading vendors.
Zend Framework features include
- All components are fully object-oriented PHP 5 and are E_STRICT compliant
- Extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts and PHP-based templates by default
- Support for multiple database systems and vendors, including MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Detailed info about Zend Framework : https://framework.zend.com/
Informix Dynamic Server
- E-mail capabilities via mbox, Maildir, POP3 and IMAP4
- Caching subsystem with support for backends, such as memory or a file system.
- Frameworks and best practices mean lower training costs and faster time-to-market.