Want to learn more about these cookies? Click "Settings".
bpost Shipping Manager 2015
bpost released a new Magento plugin replacing the existing Magento plugin which was developed by PHPro.
For the new module bpost again chose PHPro as a partner to develop a quality Magento module. The main difference with the previous module is that the selection of bpost delivery methods (including choosing a pick-up point or parcel locker) is fully integrated in Magento. This looks and works a lot smoother as in the previous module where the bpost frontend was partly used in a modal window. The new module is also fully responsive.
The management of shipping labels is also fully integrated into the module.
The shop owner is no longer working with the Shipping Manager to print its labels as it was in the previous module, this nows works directly from the Magento backend:
- Printing labels
- Printing return labels
- Real time view of the bpost status of the order (in transit ,delivered ...)
- Direct link to bpost track & trace
The configuration options in the Magento backend are also pretty extensive:
- Automatic return labels y / n
- Automatic Track & Trace mail to the customer send y / n
- Show delivery date y / n
- Allow customer to choose delivery date y/n
- Send Options (insurance, Saturday delivery ...)
- (and a lot more...)
We are confident bpost customers will be very happy with this new version, and advise everyone to install the new module.